Our instrumentation valve manifolds offer a safe and economical method of installing instrumentation to control and measure the pressure and flow of liquids and gaseous media. They are ruggedly manufactured and precision machined to the most exacting dimensional tolerance to ensure ease of installation and application.
These manifolds are installed to allow the initiation of differential pressure instrumentation, isolate, equalize, calibrate, drain liquids and vent gases; they are offered in direct mount (pipe to flange, flange to flange) connections on standard 2 1/8" (54mm) centers, and also in remote mount (pipe to pipe) 1/2" FNPT connections.
- One piece forged body without welds.
- Safety bonnet lock.
- Metal to metal or stellited seat for high pressure.
- Stem threads rolled and hard plated and tip stellited to prevent galling and extend life.
- Two-part stem tip arrangements.
- Packing below stem thread and non-rotating ball tip ensure bubble tight shut-off.
- Safety back seating on stem.
- Stainless steel handles
- Rugged construction to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
- Consists of direct or remote mounting connections, two equalizer valves with center common vent, two block valves, and two 1/4" FNPT purge ports that can be used for separate pressure compensation connections.
- Each valve of every manifold is tested with nitrogen gas at 1200 PSI (80 Bar) for leakage at seal and seat. Hydrostatic tests are performed with pure water at 1.5 times maximum working pressure. Optional tests including helium and temperature are available upon request.
- 316 stainless steel or A105 carbon steel.
- Monel, Inconel & Alloy 400 are available on request.
- PTFE packing standard. GRAFOIL packing available for high pressure/temperature service.
|Packing||Pressure @ 93C||Pressure @ Max|
|PTFE||PTFE/Viton||6000 PSI||4000 PSI @ 260C|
|Grafoil||Grafoil||6000 PSI||3600 PSI @ 325C|
Pressure and temperature rating are selected from ANSI B16.34 for standard valves based on ANSI B16- CLASS 2500. Optional sour gas service valves are available to meet NACE STD MRO-175-90. Body, bonnet and wetted stainless steel parts are annealed and stem is Alloy 400.
|End Connections||Material||Model Number|
|Pipe to pipe||316 Stainless Steel||5VM-8-SS-R-SG|
|A105 Carbon Steel||5VM-8-CS-R|
|Pipe to flange||316 Stainless Steel||5VM-8-SS-T-SG|
|A105 Carbon Steel||5VM-8-CS-T|
|Flange to flange||316 Stainless Steel||5VM-8-SS-H-SG|
|A105 Carbon Steel||5VM-8-CS-H|
|Direct Mount||316 Stainless Steel||5VM-8-SS-DM-SG|
|A105 Carbon Steel||5VM-8-CS-DM|
Note: Some drawings may be out of date. All products in compliance with ASME B 16.34 (temperature range -50F – 1000F).