CROSSFIRE Solar-Powered Chemical Injection Pump
The CROSSFIRE chemical injection pump is a pump with 1-4 fluid ends allowing it to replace up to four pneumatic chemical injection pumps with one unit, which dramatically reduces your carbon footprint. It is a highly customizable unit with a robust controller and intuitive interface which allows for easy field integration and implementation. It can inject <1L/day to 720L/day up to 10,000psi and for most applications, draws significantly less than 1 A of power with no inrush yielding to extremely long system autonomy.
When delivering 10L/day and operating against 500PSI, our pump draws less than 100mA. Operating on batteries alone, this allows the system over 5 weeks autonomy in the field!
- Uses 5100 fluid ends for easy and complete field serviceability
- Consistent chemical dispersion rate
- Highly efficient which leads to significant system autonomy
- Field hardened and designed to protect batteries for full life of use
- Interchangeable fluid end and plunger size for flow customization
- Built in field familiarity
- Threaded vent port to capture priming chemicals to reduce environmental spillage
Our electronic controller provides MODBUS capability to control the device with your existing SCADA systems, and our configuration software will allow operators and technicians to configure the system remotely from their laptop computer or tablet, over either a Bluetooth or an RS232 connection.
With new goverment mandates to industry to reduce methane emissions from wells, our product can help you bring emissions to near zero.