High Pressure Severe Service Needle Valves
- Union bonnet or screwed bonnet connection.
- Metal to metal or stellited seat for high pressure. Stem threads rolled and hard plated and tip stellited to prevent galling and extend life.
- Two-part stem tip arrangements.
- Packing below stem thread and non-rotating ball tip ensure bubble tight shut-off.
- Variety of end connections include male or female threaded NPT, BSP, ISO, DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends.
- One-piece body, without welds.
- Maximum Working Pressure:
- 10000 PSI (700 bar) at 200C.
- 20000 PSI (1400 bar) at 120C.
- Each valve is tested with nitrogen gas at 1200 PSI (80 Bar) for leakage at seal and seat. Hydrostatic tests are performed with pure water at 1.5 times maximum working pressure. Optional tests including helium and temperature are available upon request.
- 316 stainless steel or A105 carbon steel
- Built to MSS-SP-99
- ISO 9000 Certified
|End Connections||Material||Model Number|
|1/4" Female x 1/4" Female||316 Stainless Steel||PNV-HP-H-S-4-FF|
|1/4" Male x 1/4" Female||316 Stainless Steel||PNV-HP-H-S-4-MF|
|1/2" Female x 1/2" Female||316 Stainless Steel||PNV-HP-H-S-8-FF|
|1/2" Male x 1/2" Female||316 Stainless Steel||PNV-HP-H-S-8-MF|
Note: Some drawings may be out of date. All products in compliance with ASME B 16.34 (temperature range -50F – 1000F).