Gauge Root Valves
Our gauge root valves are designed for connecting system impulse lines and transmitters. These single valve manifolds consist of one male or female NPT connection to the process, and three female NPT instrument connections. They allow for easy isolation, calibration, block and bleed for gauges, pressure switches and static pressure transmitting instruments.
- One piece forged body without welds.
- Metal to metal or stellited seat for high pressure. Stem threads rolled and hard plated and tip stellited to prevent galling and extend life.
- Two-part stem tip arrangements.
- Packing below stem thread and non-rotating ball tip ensure bubble tight shut-off.
- Available in regular and 184mm extended lengths.
- Combines the functions of a tee, calibration valve, isolation valve and all tubing and fittings into a single compact unit, reducing number of fittings and space required for installation.
- Maximum Working Pressure:
- 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 93C.
- 4000 PSI (275 bar) at 260C.
- Each valve is tested with nitrogen gas at 1200 PSI (80 Bar) for leakage at seal and seat. Hydrostatic tests are performed with pure water at 1.5 times maximum working pressure. Optional tests including helium and temperature are available upon request.
- 316 stainless steel or A105 carbon steel.
- PTFE packing standard. GRAFOIL packing available for high pressure/temperature service.
|End Connections||Material||Model Number|
|1/2" Male x 1/2" Female||316 Stainless Steel||PGRV-H-S-88-MF|
|A105 Carbon Steel||PGRV-H-C-88-MF|
|1/2" Male x 1/2" Female
|316 Stainless Steel||PGRV-H-S-88-MF-L|
|A105 Carbon Steel||PGRV-H-C-88-MF-L|
|3/4" Male x 1/2" Female||316 Stainless Steel||PGRV-H-S-128-MF|
|A105 Carbon Steel||PGRV-H-C-128-MF|
|3/4" Male x 1/2" Female
|316 Stainless Steel||PGRV-H-S-128-MF-L|
|A105 Carbon Steel||PGRV-H-C-128-MF-L|
Note: Some drawings may be out of date. All products in compliance with ASME B 16.34 (temperature range -50F – 1000F).