Our check valves are specially designed and manufactured for flow control of fluids and gases in corrosive and hazardous environments. They are used in process control, instrumentation, and flow control applications.
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Precision machined with designer durability and maximum efficiency.
- Variety of end connections includes Male / Female threaded NPT, BSP, BSPT, ISO, DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends.
- Complete heat tracability.
- Each valve is 100% factory tested for both crack and reseal.
- ISO 9000 Certified
- 316 stainless steel or A105 carbon steel.
- Monel, Inconel & Alloy 400 are available on request.
- PTFE packing standard. GRAFOIL packing available for high pressure/temperature service.
|End Connection||Material||Maximum Pressure|
|1/8" to 3/4"||316 Stainless Steel||5000 psig CWP (345 bar)|
|1"||316 Stainless Steel||3000 psig CWP (207 bar)|
|Viton||26C to 190C (-15F to 375F)|
|Fluorocarbon Rubber||-26C to 204C (-15F to 400F)|
|Buna-N Rubber||-34C to 135C (-30F to 275F)|
|Neoprene Rubber||43C to 121C (-45F to 250F)|
Orifice: 0.078" to 0.656" (2.0 mm to 16.7 mm)
CV Factor: 0.18 to 6.56
Working choice of fixed pressure cracking points from 1/3 to 25 psi (0.02 to 1.75 bar) or as per customers' requirements. Valves may initially crack at higher than the subsequent cracking pressure if they are not actuated for a period of time.