Two-way Ball Valves
Instrumentation ball valves are available in sizes of 1/8 inch through 1 inch with any combination of FNPT, MNPT, or dual ferrule tube fitting connections. 6000PSI or 10000PSI pressures are available. These valves are 316 stainless steel construction, with a wide variety of soft seats available (PTFE is standard).
- 2-way on-off 3, 4 or 5 way switching models.
- Heavy directional black fenolic handle or lever handle.
- Blow-out proof bottom loaded stem.
- Low operating torque.
- Floating ball design for positive sealing.
- Variety of end connections include 1/4" to 1" NPT, BSP male or female threaded ends and 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" "PANAM" single or twin ferrule tube fitting ends.
- Very robust and easy to maintain.
- Maximum Working Pressure:
- TFE Seat: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 20C to 250C
- KEF-F or Polyaman Seat: 10000 PSI (700 bar)
- Each valve is 100% factory tested.
- 316 stainless steel
- Built to MSS-SP-99
- ISO 9000 Certified
|End Connections||Material||Model Number|
|Female x Female||316 Stainless Steel||PBV-2XX-FF|
|Compression Tube Ends||316 Stainless Steel||PBV-2XX-ODT|
|Compression Tube Ends
|316 Stainless Steel||PBV-2XX-ODT-A|
Note: Some drawings may be out of date. All products in compliance with ASME B 16.34 (temperature range -50F – 1000F).